You’re at Risk of Losing Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Customers
Increasing local and global competition means greater pressure on businesses, and more incentive to streamline processes and sustain a positive reputation with clients and suppliers. Information lost due to inefficiencies means that your customer interactions could fall short, leaving them wondering if you truly value their patronage.
The truth is your customers are your most valuable asset; without them you would have no business. In order to maintain good customer relationships, you need to look after your clients. That means maintaining a comprehensive, up-to-date customer relationship management (CRM) software system.
Integrated Solutions for your CRM Needs
Innovation ERP knows that every organization is unique, and we strive to connect each business with the customer relationship management solution best suited to their needs. Providing a complete overview of customer interaction, from initial contact through to order and billing, CRM applications give businesses a holistic look at the entire relationship, be it with customers, suppliers, or partners. Essential in providing value and streamlining interaction, the right CRM software systems allow businesses to engage new customers while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
Over 14,000 small and medium sized companies across the globe use Sage CRM every day to accelerate sales, drive business productivity and make every customer interaction count. It is used by enterprising, growing companies seeking new ways to interact with customers, leverage the power of social media and take advantage of the latest mobile developments to further grow their business.
With Sage CRM and SageCRM.com, you can:
- Empower staff with full to mission critical prospect, customer and partner information.
- Build long-lasting customer relationships and produce repeat sales from customers.
- Integrate with all the top ERP software solutions for complete access to customer, partner, and transactional data.
- Analyze, forecast, and report on important sales data with built in powerful reporting tools.
- Assign, schedule, and track a variety of marketing campaigns, and measure performance of every campaign.
- Identify, execute and replicate effective marketing initiatives across your sales channels.
- Access relevant data in real time, including orders, call and escalation history, interactions, multiple contacts, support cases, e-mail and documents sent and received, and sales opportunities.
- Integrate with other external applications through a sophisticated, yet easy to use, Web Services interface.
Discover the power of CRM software systems:
- Customer Service – Provide better service to your customers by giving your staff immediate access to all relevant client information at the push of a button
- Marketing Automation – Streamline your marketing activities and maintain a consistent brand message to track and measure campaign response
- Internal Efficiencies – Give management access to detailed marketing, sales, and customer analytics to increase visibility and facilitate decision making
- Sales Cycle Improvements – Automatically assign leads, track competition, and give your sales teams a complete picture of their potential clients to decrease redundancies in the traditional sales structure
- Reporting Functionality – detailed reporting allows for complete organizational transparency with advanced business intelligence
Discuss Your CRM Needs with an Expert Today Innovation ERP helps organizations implement CRM modules to improve operations, efficiency and profitability. We work with your business to match the appropriate software system to your unique challenges and needs, and deliver solutions on time and on budget. Through manpower, mindshare and business expertise, Innovation ERP delivers.