The insurance industry has specific needs that set it apart from other markets. Insurers have unique risk management requirements, face increasingly complex regulatory challenges, need to manage a diverse distribution chain involving multiple parties, and face a rising demand from customers for competitive new products and clear, consistent communications.
Our solutions for the Insurance industry allows you to consolidate data from your operational back office systems. This may include claims management, policy management and application management with OCR and document management capabilities. They also provide your employees, agents and customer service representatives with a top-down view of your customer’s portfolio. Having this level of information at your fingertips will result in better service, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, as well as targeted marketing campaigns and activities through key attribute profiling.
Sage ERP and CRM solutions provide the following key benefits for your insurance business:
- A complete suite of modules that enables insurance companies to manage and integrate all customer communications through all methods of communication in one, consolidated view
- Support for all sales channels including brokers, agents, call centres, and direct employees
- Claims Management that integrates with external claims/billing systems
- Quote Management and Policy Management tracking with automated workﬂows
- Complete document management and OCR capabilities for storing all documents such as insurance certiﬁcates and ID certiﬁcates.
- Improved Risk Assessment by managing and accessing live data from all business units
- A Self service web-based platform to better manage relationships with insurance brokers, agents as well as customers.
- Integrated billing systems that automate the billing process and make matching payments easier